One of the greatest attributes we can have is gratitude. It starts with an expressed thankfulness for fellow co-workers, customers, and the company we work for. It expands to a deep appreciation for friends and family who support us and contribute to our success.
My hope is that these feelings of gratitude can carry far beyond Thanksgiving and the holiday season and become a value and attribute we each exhibit throughout the year.
Thank you for reading and following my blog as I share random thoughts throughout the year. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
“Worth it” – is a relative term. For this article the question is, is it worth it for an employer to send marketing people to Inbound?
Here’s why it is worth it:
- Shows an Invest in Your People
- Employees want to know they’re working for more than just a paycheck. Companies that invest in their people find those people are more fully invested in the job. What a great opportunity to invest in your people while helping increase their value to the organization.
- Gain Access to Top Marketing Leaders
- Your company may not be able to hire a swarm of marketing pros, but Inbound gives your marketing people exposure to some of the best and brightest marketing minds. It’s a way to expand your marketing influencers with fairly limited investment.
- Demonstrates You Value Marketing
- No matter what your company does, marketing is important, maybe even crucial to your success. Sending your top marketers to Inbound shows a commitment to marketing and show you’re looking for new ways to market and promote your goods or services. This is beneficial to your employees and your customers.
Tip: Make the Decision Early to Save Money.
- Early entrance fee starts at $600 and goes up to $1,500 as the conference draws closer. I paid $950 this year. Additionally, hotels fill up fast and that means prices go up. Request that your marketers book their hotel early to save money.
Are you a manager that sent marketing people to Inbound 2015? Let us know if you thought it was worth the investment.